Bucknucks Books is a family owned bookstore located along Highway 1 near Cowichan Bay on Vancouver Island.
Listed below are some items you may find interesting about Bucknucks:
* Bucknucks opened the doors for the first time on July 23, 2010.
* Every book in the store has been cleaned and priced individually.
* We give in store credit in exchange for books. You can use that credit for up to half of your purchase.
* Trades are accepted in store for most of the year except the Months of June and December.
* Our name is pronounced much the same as Duck-Ducks.
* Every day between 100 and 300 books are put on the shelves.
* Bucknucks has a face-first policy. If you phone and we don't answer it is because we were already helping someone in the store.
* Our bags are experienced, since we just re-use bags that people bring to us.
* We accept Canadian Tire money!